Friday, February 26, 2021

February/Valentine’s Day

February was a fun month: Addison is really artistic, she loves to color and I love snapping pictures of all her drawings. We also starting learning how to 'felt' and we made this super cute penguin. We need to keep practicing and make some other little animals.  Valentine's day started out with heart shaped pancakes and Dale bringing Addison and myself some beautiful flowers :)

We had an ice-storm blow through, so we started a puzzle the kids game me for my birthday and they had a good time collecting all the ice!

 


 

Trying to practice having Jameson wear a mask in case he needs to start wearing one when he turns 2... hoping we don't have to make him (fingers crossed)



 

Will trying out my new vacuum I got for my b-day... in love with it!

He sat like this for a few minutes. So random.

 

 

Mother-daughter date to try a new Happy Ice Cream place in town. 


Our neighbor's cat often comes to our yard and sits on our fence. The kids ate breakfast while watching the cat watch them one morning! ha ha 



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The felting is amazing! I love it! Love your flowers and that Dale brought them to you and Addison. :) I love the neighbor cat picture! Haha!