Friday, March 5, 2021

Everyday life


Will's primary activity boys had such a fun activity this month.  They each were assigned a fort from the Book of Mormon. They had to research and learn about their fort and then build it out of boxes. The night of the activity, all the boys brought their forts and briefly taught the others boys about their forts. Then they played capture the flag with nerf guns. It was SOOOOO fun! Addison was able to join in and kept up with the boys!




Addison and I found a nice trail through the woods in the city park. Cant wait to go back when its green!



Kids went to a birthday party and was able to enjoy a magic show! 




"don't touch, Jameson".....he kept his finger dangerously close to the puzzle but he listened! 

We made some bath bombs! Smells so good and works really well!

Addison entered an art contest for the state of MS. We'll see if she wins some scholarship money, but I thought it was the cutest drawing! 

Addison finally made friends with Toccata (neighbor's cat). She was in heaven. 



Jameson often sits down and reads during the day for long periods of time. The cutest

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The leaders Will has have amazing ideas for the boys! Making bath bombs looks so fun! I love Addison's picture too. I hope she wins! I'm so happy she made friends with the kitty. :) What a cute guy Jameson is!