Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Golden Spike National Monument



Fun to visit the Golden Spike National Historic Park since it's so close to Dad and Mom's house in Utah. Beautiful day and fun to visit the trains and see the re-enactment of the 2 trains meeting and uniting the country from coast to coast. 



 



NASA rocket garden- just down the road from Golden Spike.

 

Grandma Heward made sashes for the kids to display all their Jr. Ranger badges from this summer! 

                                                 


Grandpa convinced Addison that the tooth fairy pays more in Utah, so she was determined to pull our her loose tooth!!!! lol! 

Taylor and Addison put on a spa for each other and for anybody who was willing! 

 Date night with Dad & Mom, Doug & Misty. Yummy food and dessert! 

 



 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I didn't know about the NASA rocket garden. That's neat! When I saw the kids sashes on your earlier post I wondered if mom had her hand in those. Fun! Love Taylor and Addison's spa! Too cute! Looks like a fun date night too!