![]() |
| We spent quite a bit of time visiting the Memphis Children's Museum, always a fun day of playing there! |
![]() |
| I occasionally will teach Addison and Will how to watercolor and paint, they enjoy it so much and I should let them do it more often! |
![]() |
| Lots of summer snow cones!!! |
![]() |
| First Day of soccer practice for Addison, the above picture shows Will helping Addison get ready, he was so excited for her! |
![]() |
| This cartoon app was trending, so we decided to try it! It cracks me up to see our family as cartoon characters! :) |
![]() |
| Addison and Will testing out Addison's new kindergarten sleep nap mat! She is dreading having to take a nap during Kindergarten. Its been 2-3 years since she stopped napping. |



























1 comment:
So cute seeing Will helping Addison get ready for soccer. :) The cartoons actually look like you guys! The nap mat is hilarious! I guess it would be nice to have a rest during work, but I think when you're 5 that doesn't sound fun. Haha!
Post a Comment