Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Catchup

Addison started taking piano lessons from Grandma Smith!!! We got a little keyboard piano and she is enjoying learning! 

 

 

Jameson seems to get sick quite often lately..... we had to get him on breathing treatments for a week or two, but hopefully this will finally kick it and he can feel better! 

We renewed our zoo annual pass and have had a lot of fun visiting! Kids really enjoy going! I've also taken Jameson a few times just himself while big kids are at school. He loves having me all to himself. 


 

 

 

 

  

 


   

having fun in the backyard!

Sometimes the sunrises and sunsets here are just gorgeous! 

 


checking on kids before I go to bed.... I'm always curious to see how they fell asleep :)



Getting kids from the bus stop, he loves the wagon rides

I made homemade donuts for the kids, just like my Mom used to do for us as kids. They thought it was the coolest ever!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Andrew and I bought a piano too a few years ago and I am trying to relearn how to play. It can be frustrating because I used to know how to play so well! I'm glad Addison is playing though and I recognize those books! How fun to have a zoo pass! I remember those donuts. They were good!