Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chia Obama

I figured that with the most recent State of the Union taking place (I will have to get back to you on my feelings about Obama calling out the Republican leaders and Supreme Court later...but let it be known it doesn't help me sleep better at night) there would be no better time to make this post than now.

For our wedding, we got a Spice Rack "Bruce Ricks' style". He calls it his contribution to global warming. I don't know if the stress of the job is getting to Obama or if he converted to Mormonism (insert token laugh here) but he is having trouble growing hair on top. Enjoy!!





P.S. And for those of you wondering why the post about our honeymoon still has not graced your respective computer screens, I will let you know why now. It took me a little over an hour to make the post about our trip to L.A. and I know that it will take close to twice as long to make this post, so I have not gotten the courage up yet to sit down and write the post out.

5 comments:

Melissa DeLeon said...

Pobre Obama. He only has a "half-fro"! Haha

mom/Janet said...

I think that looks weird. I would not let that in my house decor. You've got to learn something about blogging. It should not take you an hour to make a post. Maybe downloading your pictures are taking too long. Talk to Fabio about that, if that's the case.

Zane and Cami said...

Love the blog and love the Obama Chia head!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Janet about the home decor. However, it would take Me a LOT longer to make a post (I don't even know what that means).
This is my token comment "posted" by Laurie and I couldn't even do THAT without calling Dale to find out how!!! :) Leisa didn't know either though!

The Lindes said...

that is hilarious! he looks so ridiculous.