Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome!

So the first things we started hearing after we got married was how we now needed to start a blog. I figure as long as people are bugging us about a blog and not about having kids, I'm fine with it...although now that I am starting a blog does that mean people will start bugging us about kids? Anyways, we have been married for a month now and it has been fantastic. We love being married and feel like there isn't enough time to do the things we want to do together. Leisa is busy with school, as am I, but I have more "free time" and I come from a family of attention seekers, so I decided that I would take over the blogging duties for now. We're going to kind of go in reverse order to start and then hopefully keep you all up to date as to life in Dixie! Enjoy and welcome!!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

You two make me SMILE!!

Abbie said...

What? Our family consists of attention seekers? ;P (ooo... that little face looks a bit evil. It's supposed to be a wink and a tongue sticking out.)

Aunt Beth said...

Attention seekers? News to me. Do you see that more as a Smith or Hamblin characteristic?

Melissa DeLeon said...

Someone has got to be exaggerating -- there is no WAY you are being bugged about kids yet.

Brittany said...

welcome to the bloggy world! i was just thinking on my run the other day that you needed to get a blog...now that you're married. and voila! there was your post about your new blog!

great minds think alike... ;)