| Enjoying the sun and loving the weather! |
| After, we came home and opened birthday cards and ate the best birthday cake ever! Chocolate caramel cake.... need I say more..... it was a great evening! |
| Blowing out ALL the candles, plus spraying powdered sugar EVERYWHERE!!!! Love you Dale, hope you had a great day!!! |
7 comments:
Wow, all those candles light up the room. Glad the day (celebrating) was fun.
Leisa! I laughed when I saw those pics you put up of your little niece's card. He he. I was just being silly with your camera and wanted to push buttons. Glad you liked them :)
Happpy Birthday, once again Dale!
Happy Birthday, Dale! Glad you enjoyed the game even though they didn't win. :)
Happy birthday Dale!! I love you so much and am so glad that you're my brother. Thanks for all our phone conversations, chit chats and always being so helpful and supportive of me. I'm so glad that you had such a great day!
oh i love birthday celebrations. lucky to be down in the warm weather for a bit!
with you guys being in provo....we should get together! dixieland adventures are no more. it'll be myers-smith adventures from now on! woohoo.
Dale Dog!!!! Hope you had a fantastic birthday!!! Take care!
Nothing like a wife to document important dates! Glad to see so many having such a good time.
Leisa - your hair looks great!
Post a Comment