The Opera
Flying Dale finished his multi-engine license and has officially started his commercial license-- Now he gets to do small cross-country flights. This is him in Vernal.Dale also is starting to do night flights. Tonight he called me and told me to head outside and he was going to do a 'fly-over' So, I bundled up and headed out- It was so awesome, I first heard the plane, looked up and there he was- FLYING. He did about 3 circles right above our apt and then headed back to the airport to land. It was super fun to know it was MY husband up there flying around! So much fun! |

7 comments:
i remember when i was in high school and my brother was working to get his pilots license. he did a fly over a hand full of times. it was a lot of fun knowing i knew the person flying the plane! way to go dale!
What sports you two are. Carving a pumpkin at 10pm? And the picture from the opera I thought was you and Dale in Halloween costumes. Just for a quick moment. :)
Aw, you two are cute. I would LOVE to go see an opera. Not sure if Zane would be very keen on the idea or not though...
How fun to see an update! :) I love posts like this... full of info but short and sweet.
Fun to see a picture of Dale at the Vernal Airport!
You two are so cute! I'm glad you are having fun! :) (Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!)
Janet, I thought the same thing. Birds of a feather....
OK, this is me being smart - but I didn't see the connection between Dale starting cross-country flights and Vernal? To me cross-country would be him flying to Syracuse, NY... Get my drift. Hats off Mr. Smith.
Your pics are so intense and clear. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment