Friday, August 5, 2011

St George Trip


We decided to make a quick day trip to St. George--- so we flew!
We left Springville around 9 in the morning and headed South.... It was so much fun to go flying with Dale-

Pictures don't give any justice... but we had beautiful scenery along the way.... These are the Kolob fingers between Cedar and St. George. Spectacular to see from the air!



What a fun day... It ended up being a bumpy ride, which doesn't sit well with a pregnant lady- But I still had a blast and can't wait to do it again!

3 comments:

Megs said...

I'm a little jealous! How cool is that?! I just asked Gary if I could be a pilot, and he said yes!

Zane and Cami said...

that is so neat! I bet it made that trip SO much nicer than having to drive it. And how awesome that your hubby flew you guys there!

Aunt Beth said...

I was the lucky aunt who met them at the airport on a typical hot St. George day. Could I just say I have no idea how Leisa dealt with getting in/out of that tea cup-sized cockpit as pregnant as whe was. So small. And so hot on the tarmac. But so fun to get the call that they were flying down.

Thanks for blogging about it.