Happy Halloween!!!
Our little army man dressed up in boots and everything!
This is William at 2 months
A few things.... We are taking him for his checkup next week, but I weighed him on our scale and he is around 11 lbs 8 oz. He definitely has grown in length but I'll update that next week.
- He has found his voice and has started making these hilarious dinosaur-like screeches
- He can recognize my voice and will smile in return, really he will smile at anyone if they talk to him.
- He is ticklish! Which makes him try to laugh....
| When he found his feet... he WOULD NOT look up at me again! Luckily, I got the first picture! |
3 comments:
His looks have sure changes. So cute.
I love his Halloween costume! So cute!! You should put his Halloween costume pic on facebook. That way I can show him off to my friends! ;)
He is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment