Monday, October 31, 2011

crafts and updates

I have been busy working on a few crafts these last few weeks.... here are the pictures
My yarn wrapped Styrofoam Candy Corn!!

My mod-podged, scrapbook paper cardboard letters!

Now.... for the real update... This little guy is officially 2 months old TODAY!
He has been growing hair like crazy! We swear that within the last week, he has grown about 1/4 inch of hair and it's super fuzzy and yes.... if you can't tell--- has quite the hint of RED to it :) :)

This face cracks me up...

We'll post some pictures later today of his Halloween costume........

5 comments:

Aunt Beth said...

I've been checking the last couple of days to see how this little guy was doing. Boy, he's looking more grown up since I last saw him.

I'm also impressed with your craftiness in light of your newest hobby, little Will.

mom/Janet said...

So cute. hoping for the red hair to continue. I want him to have some.

Jessica said...

Love the crafts you've been working on and the little guy!

Emalei Ambrosio said...

He looks so much more alert and aware than the last time I saw him! What a cutie! And, seriously. When you find time for crafts is beyond me! Oh yeah...I forgot that some babies take naps longer than 1/2 hour. Boo! :(

Megs said...

I'm so glad you were able to stop by our house a little while ago! It was good to see you guys. I am bummed that we failed to manage to sneek the "angel" home with you!

William is soooo cute! I can't wait to see his Halloween costume!