Dale finally was able to finish his flight training (which is a story for another day). He finished around the 20th of September and immediately started applying for jobs all over the country. He found a school in Fresno, CA that was hiring and a few days after sending his resume in, they called him for an interview. He talked with the vice president of the school and then the next day the Chief Pilot called him and after about an hour phone interview, he offered him the job. We talked it over and although we have absolutely no ties to Fresno, we felt like the school offered us a great position and it would be a new adventure for our family. So Dale starts on the 25th and we are leaving Utah on the 19th. We will be 4 hours from LA, 2 1/2 hours from the Bay Area and only an hour from Yosemite.
Although we are excited to start in Fresno, we will miss Utah and being close to family and good friends. We will be back to visit and we hope you'll come visit us. :)

6 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Sometimes the best adventures are when you have to do it all on your own! I'm sure you have some fun adventures ahead!! Good luck.
That is such fun/scary/great news!
You will love the experience. Adds to your story. We're happy for you.
Oh my goodness!! I can't believe it! I am so excited for you though, it is so fun to be out and on your own. The Fresno area will LOVE to have you there.
I'll miss you guys so much! But I know you'll have a great time on this new adventure of yours. :) Love you!
You moved!! I have been thinking about you and then you left a comment on my blog so I found your blog and you moved!! Ah! Hopefully you come back sometime and visit:) and William is soo cute and so big!
Post a Comment