Friday, October 5, 2012

Smith Family Reunion


A few weeks ago we were able to go to Newport Beach for the Smith family reunion! Of course, I wish that I had taken more pictures to document all that we did and all the fun that we had, but please enjoy what I do have.  
The first day we were there we walked down to Newport beach from our hotel, William loved the walk after being in the car so much. However, when we visited Laguna beach later, he did NOT like the sand, or the water, hopefully we can blame that onto him being tired.... 



The second day we were there we visited DISNEYLAND!!!!! 
Yay for Disney! It was decorated for Halloween and it was a blast!




Riding the Carousel




Enjoying Dumbo!! 


Its a small world, Will pretty much zonked out after that..... he was exhausted.


such a wonderful day and a wonderful trip!

We had such a fun time being with family and can't wait to see everyone again. Thanks so much for such a wonderful vacation Papa and Mama Smith : )