Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

Since being in Fresno, more specifically Clovis, we have been able to dress up Will in his dinosaur costume multiple times.  He loves wearing his fierce costume : )  We were able to go to a Halloween party with all the kids and their moms who are at home 2 days after we moved here, it was a lot of fun and I was able to meet LOTS of sisters in our new ward. Everyone was SO SO friendly. 
Then a few days later we met the entire ward at the annual trunk or treat, sorry no pictures of the fun we had. I was a pie judge... yum, there was some good pie going around! We enjoyed a yummy dinner and an all around good time meeting our new ward. So far we love it!

On Halloween we dressed him up again and just had fun at home and talking to our neighbors. We only had 1 family come trick or treating. So that meant we got to enjoy all of our candy that we bought, which is always bitter/sweet. 


William loves when we let him have a piece of candy
Sitting next to his pumpkin from Gpa and Gma Hewards garden!





   

Will loves to throw these little balls we have and then chase them and throw them over and over.

5 comments:

Savannah said...

What a cute dinosaur!

mom/Janet said...

Things are looking and sounding good.

Jessica said...

Oh my heck! Sounds like you are totally being taken care of. I love wards that just swarm you with love. It makes a big difference, personally speaking. What a cute dino! I bet he had fun, his first "real" Halloween.

Sorry my promise to add you moved from Sunday to today. We just had a new nephew who was born, so I've been practicing a mommy of 3 these past few days and it's been a little hectic. I turned on the computer today with the specific purpose of ADDING YOU!

We miss you guys!

happybritton said...

Yay for Fresno! I'm glad your move went well

Jessica said...

I've VERY behind in my blog reading, but Andrew and I just thought he was the cutest little dinosaur! Love that little guy!