Saturday, November 9, 2013

October


My decorated front door for Halloween......



Do you like my bugs!?!? They totally worked too..... My visiting teacher came and she sent her kids ahead to knock on the door, when they got close they both got super nervous and waited until she came so that she could knock! 


our goofy little boy!




We visited the zoo with our friends.... Will loves the petting zoo. And all the animals in there are hilarious because they could care less what the kids do to them. They are so friendly.








Instead of carving pumpkins this year, we painted pumpkins. Not quite as messy!






This picture was actually taken during the summer, but I just found it and thought I would share. At the park with our friends from our ward.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious about your visiting teacher being nervous about the bugs! completely awesome. I also love seeing will being so silly, we miss him and don't really know his personality.

Jessica said...

I love that Will is trying to brush the goats! He used to be so nervous of the animals on grandpa's "farm". ;) I agree with Heidi though. Do you think you guys could come visit after Christmas when Heidi is here? Miss you bunches!

Heather said...

I love your door!!! You do so many fun things Leisa :) I miss you!