This post is already 2 weeks late! Yikes, time keeps slipping away. We were busy the week of Halloween and went to many activities and parties. It was fun and Will understood that if he put his costume on he needed his pumpkin to go along with it. I don't think he ever said trick or treat. But he certainly understood the concept of how to get the candy.
| William was a soldier for Halloween. He received these adorable army fatigues for his birthday from U Sam and A Heidi who live on base in Kansas. He was a hit, people loved his costume : ) |
He even has his own name tag and a corporal patch that was U. Sam's! The real deal! |
| We went to the Clovis Halloween parade and trick or treat through all the city offices, library and police department. Lots of candy and good times were had with peter pan and tinkerbell :) |
| At the Ward trunk or treat. Will had so much fun running around with friends that by the end of the night he was exhausted. |
All in all it was a successful Halloween and we had a lot of fun!
2 comments:
I love seeing Will! He is so cute. I also love that he was so sad he couldn't stand on the fireplace, haha!
He's so cute in that uniform! Sounds like you had many trick-or-treating adventures, but I'm with Heidi, I love the picture where he couldn't stand on the fireplace. What a face! :)
Post a Comment