Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Quilt block #3


I've deemed this project a love/hate relationship..... I am loving having a project to work on, I am loving that I am doing it "with" my family, I am loving spending the time with a sewing machine and learning more useful tricks. However, I am not liking the fact that time is moving so quickly. Before I even know it the month is over and I'm late on posting my picture. It makes me notice how fast time moves, and for that I am unsure how much I like this project. 

With that much said... here is the next block that I have finished : )
 Now, I gotta get started on the next one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Job! we have been so sick that i am still trying to finish mine. It would be done but i can't get the fusing paper off to iron it on. Mine will be posted hopefully soon.

WesLaurie said...

That is so cute! But I haven't posted Halloween yet! I better get sewing!

Jessica said...

I'm so behind on mine because of being gone on vacation! Got to get sewing! Thanks for posting yours!