We visited the zoo yesterday with a lot of friends from our ward. There were 5 of us that met and had a great day. The 3 oldest kids (Will included) had such a great time talking, playing and seeing all the animals. The weather was incredible, as it has been lately, and all the kids were in great moods. All in all a successful outing.
The tiger was actually pretty scary yesterday. He was pacing in a crazed sort of way and growling pretty menacingly. Will was very nervous until I told him that the tiger was just talking to him and that he was trying to say hi : )
We had to visit the petting zoo of course. Will and E had so much fun petting those goats/sheep/cows. Plus they thought it was great when the animals ran away from them. These two are little but they sure know how to be loud.
The cutest little goat ever!
All the animals seemed to be performing yesterday, it was awesome! These flamingos were no exception. They were acting so strange. Usually they are such a boring exhibit. But we sat and watched for probably 15 min because they were so entertaining.
Sea Lion Cove, the best exhibit ever!!!
It was great because I got to practice using our new camera. Oh how I love that thing!
3 comments:
Nice pictures. He looks captivated by it all.
These are great pictures! I love how Will has his hands on the window. He was really interested in the animals. Fun Day
I love how Will's hair seems to be sticking up and how he was brushing the goat. Too cute!
Post a Comment