Funny you posted about feeding the sister missionaries! We fed the sisters in our area last night. We have one sister, Sister Alexander, from California, who has looked so familiar since she has been here (about 3-4 months). I finally figured it out...she looks just like you! She is such a sweet girl too. Just thought I would share. Looks like life is going well for you guys. I love seeing your updates!
2 comments:
Funny you posted about feeding the sister missionaries! We fed the sisters in our area last night. We have one sister, Sister Alexander, from California, who has looked so familiar since she has been here (about 3-4 months). I finally figured it out...she looks just like you! She is such a sweet girl too. Just thought I would share. Looks like life is going well for you guys. I love seeing your updates!
I'm working on this one as we speak!
Post a Comment