We had the Sister missionaries over for dinner. It was Sister T's birthday so we made yummy dinner with rice (that was her request) and red velvet cake with mint choc chip ice cream (also her request) I got to have fun and experiment with using fondant!!! I had never tried it before, so I made marshmallow fondant, it was awesome, easy and fun! So excited to learn a new skill :)
These are just random pictures of Will being Will.....
He only cares to play with his cars and plays with them all day long.
I recently took this picture and got it blown up and framed for the bathroom with an adorable sign that my friend made me that say's 'splish splash, i was takin a bath'. Its adorable and I love it!!!
Will was invited to his best friends' birthday party before they move :( so sad they are leaving, but happy for their new adventure. Anyways--- Will is the only boy...ever! So he went happily to a tea party and dress up birthday party.
As you can tell from this picture he is all boy! It cracks me up!
Luckily my friend made sure he had a pirate patch instead of a tiara and a superhero cape instead of a dress! So nice and so fun!
The difference between boys and girls is hilarious. Will could have cared less about pouring water into tiny cups and drinking from them, but he did enjoy eating all the candy and crackers available.
And... last but not least.... We are VERY excited about the Super Bowl this weekend!!!! Dale has been sporting these glasses ALL month. We certainly don't live in the right part of the country for that last game between the seahawks and 49er's. But luckily we're still alive and excited to watch the game!! Go Seahawks!
2 comments:
Way to be a sport Will! AND GO SEAHAWKS
Good job with the fondant. It looks great! Love the idea of Will going to a tea party! I can see why he is always cracking you up. :)
Post a Comment