Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Beach!!!!


 We have had some incredible weather lately so we headed to the beach to meet up with the Linde family this weekend! It was perfect weather! ahhh......I can't wait to go back!





The kids had a lot of fun playing. Will even ventured into the water just a bit. He has always been afraid/nervous of the water/waves. He was this time as well, but once he saw Daniel playing and having fun he decided to give it a shot and he did pretty good. They found rocks to throw in. We even found some sand dollars, dead and alive. Jamie taught me that they are purple and fuzzy when alive and they turn white and smooth when they die. Never knew that. 



Trying to play Frisbee.....


We stayed till Sunset and got quite a few hours in... it was wonderful!

4 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Your pictures are amazing. Looks like everyone had fun.

The Barney Family said...

So cute! Will is soo big! I'm working at dr Jackson's again on Wednesdays and Fridays so I always think of you!!

Anonymous said...

That is so what I want to do! I want to go to a beach that is warm, not like the ones in Washington that are always cold! Looks fun.

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun day! Will's hair looks red in a few of those pictures!