Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Playing in the.... snow???

Spring has sprung here in California, in fact... temps are in the high 70's and even have reached the 80's. It is beautiful, warm and green. Perfect, in my opinion. 

However, to a certain 2 year old boy who has a good imagination, it is snowing! We were playing outside the other day and as the white flower petals from this tree....

.....floated down to him with the breeze, he stopped, looked at me with the cutest expression, arms up in the air and yelled so excitedly, "Mom, it's snowing!!!!"

I about died, it was so cute! He then ran around playing and trying to pick up the "snow". I headed inside to grab the camera so I could try and capture the moment. 



ahh.... from a kid who can't possibly remember what snow even is! And, amazed and wondering where he learned what it was!



4 comments:

mom/Janet said...

That is darling. He would have had a good time with us this winter shoveling the snow off the driveway three mornings in a row.

Anonymous said...

oh Will is so cute! It is hard to imagine him talking when the last time we saw him he wasn't. I just can't wait to see him.

The Lindes said...

that is such a cute story! we love Will!

Jessica said...

What a funny boy! One of these days, Andrew and I are going to get down there for a visit!