Sunday, June 29, 2014

Disneyland!

Well, it has been a while since I've blogged and I have a lot to catch up on. So we'll start from the beginning. We took a nice family vacation just the 3 of us for 10 days.... We started out day 1 in Disneyland... the best place ever!!!! Will was such a fun age. Still too short to ride a few of the more thrilling rides, but that was okay, since those aren't Dale's favorite anyway, I rode them single rider while Dale and Will had fun doing other things.


I just love walking Main Street Disney, what a great atmosphere!


We met a few of William's favorite characters. Donald Duck is probably #1 on his list, he used to try and talk like him and it was hilarious. 

Chip and Dale come in #2... and 3 

Not sure what this look is, he really was super happy all day, I think he was mad that I was trying to get a picture of his shirt and making him stay still for a 1/2 second.

It's a Small World had just reopened, what a fun ride.


Waiting in line in Mickey's house to meet Mickey.


Driving Mickey's car in Toon Town.

The BEST part was definitely Cars-land. That place is incredible and Will LOVED it!



Meeting all the characters




Funny story with Mater... Dale had taken his phone over to the cast member so that he could take a picture of the two of them. Will didn't realize Dale had left so when he turned around and Dale wasn't there he was a bit nervous. Another cast member reassured Will and told him everything was okay and he could put his hand on Mater. So Will obediently reached his hand out and touched Mater without moving a muscle and seeming pretty nervous. We thought it was cute story :) Check out his face!


This little guy was so great all day. He didn't take a nap and was happy and energetic. He finally fell asleep during World of Color around 9:45 pm.... whew! What a trooper!

It was the BEST day and we can't wait till the next time we go back!

2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

It all looks so fun. Glad you're sharing it all.

Jessica said...

What a cute little guy. Some of those faces he pulled cracked me up!