Thursday, August 14, 2014

4th of July

This year we had the Linde family come visit for 4th of July. The original plan was to do a baseball game and watch the big firework show. But with it being in the 106 degree and hotter stage, we decided to lay low and stick around our home and the pool. So that's what we did and it was relaxing and fun!

Started the morning and day out right with red, white and blue pancakes : )


We went swimming which I didn't get any pictures of and spent lots of time talking and letting the kids play. 


This one played so hard he couldn't help but fall asleep right in the midst of things!!! 

That night we did sparklers and poppers, the kids loved it! 







Ending the day with red, white and blue cupcakes! 

2 comments:

WesLaurie said...

I'm impressed you made pancakes and cupcakes if it was 106! I have zero energy above 95 - you DO have air conditioning though. It all looks fun!

Jessica said...

Nice pancakes and cupcakes! Also nice beard on Dale! ;)