This is the last picture I have with my Grandma, its not the best but I love it. I did a selfie right before she got on her plane and Will and I boarded our plane. It was after spending a week with her in Tacoma before Christmas. What a special time and how thankful I am for it : )
Patricia Allison Cole
May 4, 1936- June 10, 2014
Her three children
Lots of family and many of my Grandma's friends came to the service. She had so many friends who were part of her quilting guild.
Her urn was buried with my Grandpa in Buckley WA.
William placing flowers
The hardest part is not being able to pick up the phone and ask her a sewing/quilting question. She was always available to chat and listen to what was going on in my life. She took the time to care and love all of us. We will miss her dearly.
2 comments:
So glad we both were able to go. I think of things all the time and think: "I need to tell grandma that!" and then I remember I can't. :( Definitely miss her!
Sweet Leisa. I know you loved her so much. What a great influence she was on your life.
Post a Comment