Sunday, April 26, 2015

Seattle/Prosser

Back in March William and I flew to Seattle. My old roommate was getting married and my other roommate suggested we fly to Seattle and surprise her at her wedding. I thought it was a great idea so Will and I headed West. 

Will is the most social kid ever, so on the long flight he made friends with a little boy in front of us, they played together and made the flight go quick! It was great.

There was a nice walking path by the hotel. One evening a train came and stopped. The doors opened and the conductors jumped off and walked over to get dinner at jack in the box. They honked and waved and Will loved it. We sat and watched for a long time.

Tara was extremely surprised to see us at the temple! It had been a long time since we'd all been together and was so nice to reconnect.

Roommates reunited! So much fun!


While I was at the temple, Will got to hang out with Auntie Em and Teo. Then we all drove over to Grandpa and Grandma Smiths. The boys had SO much fun together!

Here we are visiting baby chicks at the local farm store.

Then a nice stop for an ice cream cone

After Teo went home, Will and I stayed another week visiting Gpa and Gma. We had a lot of fun playing and exploring. 

We went down to the Columbia River to throw rocks and feed the birds 



Playing with lots of fun toys and reading all the Berenstain Bears books! 

Helping Gma stamp bills to send-- what a good helper. 

It was a wonderful vacation and although we had a tough time getting home, we enjoyed every minute!

1 comment:

mom/Janet said...

It was a fun visit. Thanks for coming.