This is definitely a catch up post with way too many pictures. But since this is my journal/scrapbook I want to remember! We met up with friends at a fun water park just north of our house in West Virginia. It was a lot of fun and we spent ALL day there. It ended up being a semi chilly day with a light breeze but that didn't stop Will, He did NOT want to leave even though his teeth would start chattering and he had goose bumps all over. A few times I had to force him out of the pool to sit in his towel to warm up.
Our garden finally started producing! We were sure we wouldn't get anything this year since we planted late. But we have zucchini's coming out of our ears. We got quite a few cucumbers (homemade pickle's!!! yum), our melons are about ready and we have a few tomatoes starting!!!
When we go on long road trips we let Will play the iPad. I was looking through the photos and came across about 30 selfies. They crack me up!
A day at Lake Cacapon. It was really nice and the water felt great. We had a good time with friends swimming and playing in the sand. I want to go back since it's only about 25 min away.
New pj's.... this kid LOVES them! (If you can't tell!)
Mom working on putting baby Sister's room together while Will worked on a puzzle.
Last day of swim lessons. He improved SO much and we're a bit sad they are over. Will and I both made some good friends. Hopefully we will see them around.
A few months ago Dale had a long layover in Charlotte NC. Family friends (Garrett's) from Washington now live there so they met up and had a good time.


















1 comment:
I have William selfies on my IPad too! Love them! Your garden sounds good. Shred you zucchini, freeze it and make zucchini brownies! We LOVE them!
Post a Comment