We started December off with a bang and have been busy ever since! It's been a great month that has flown by and I can't believe Christmas is in two days!
We went and saw Santa. He was at the mall we stopped at for dinner. Luckily they let us snap a picture on our own so we didn't have to pay $40 for 2-5x7's INSANE! Not the best picture, but good enough for us!
Will picked out our tree this year. He chose a beautiful one. At first I was a little hesitant but after getting it home and decorating it. I was convinced he did a great job!
Dale did a fantastic job decorating our house. I gave him some rules that he kindly followed. But I have decided to break all my rules from here on out and let him has his fun. He gets excited about this, and I need to not be his Grinch. SO.... have at it next year Dale :)
This is my amazingly adorable little Addison. I just love her!
Will got a big smile out of her. I am also starting to get a few laughs which I love!
Kiss Me--- no mistletoe required
DONE- I can't resist those cheeks!
They ended up matching today so I couldn't resist taking a picture!
The library put on a fantastic little Christmas puppet show and party a few weeks back. We met up with quite a few of our church friends and had a great time.
Will spent a few days working on this letter to Santa. I am proud of him for sticking with it. I wrote on the side what it said so we could remember!
We mailed the letter and about a week later received one back from Santa!!!
How awesome is that!
We met up with Gpa & Gma Smith, Abbie and Ella at the National Zoo for zoo lights. It was extremely anti-climatic in my eyes. And there were SO many people there! I doubt we'll ever do this again. But glad we got to see family at least!
Will's preschool Christmas program. Unfortunately I forgot the sim card in the nice camera, so we had to get by using Dale's cell phone. Grainy and hard to see, but there is our cute boy! He did a good job singing and I love hearing him sing all these Christmas songs randomly thru-out each day. He can keep a tune (which is more than I can do) and loves to sing.
1 comment:
love all your pictures. your post are always so entertaining and great! Addison is super cute!
Post a Comment