Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas

Christmas!!!
Abbie and Ella came to spend the holiday with us, which was great! I loved having them here and we had a great time relaxing, talking and playing with new toys. 

Christmas Eve:
 Made sugar cookies(and lots of other yummy treats); drove around and looked at lights; had Pizza Hut take out for dinner; read the nativity story and acted it out with finger puppets; put out cookies and milk for Santa; opened new ninja turtle slippers and read a few books before bed. Busy day!


Christmas morning:

Santa came and brought great stockings and an awesome toy that includes a truck/trailer. dinosaur and helicopter. It even shoots darts!!! This kid was excited!
Addison was left an adorable outfit and cowboy boots :)




Opening a pink airplane from Gpa & Gma Heward

Will's favorite thing to play is "garbage" so we bought him a garbage truck. HE LOVES IT!!!


funny kid. He always ends up laying down when he plays with toys!

New quilt ladder. Can't wait to display my Grandma's quilts!!!

We had a wonderful day. We made a yummy dinner and had a friend from the ward spend a few hours each day with us. Thanks Abbie and Ella (and Angel) for spending it with us. I wish I had taken more pictures but it was still wonderful!

4 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Looks fun and festive.

Jeanna said...

Great posts, love all the pics. Miss you guys!

Jessica said...

I am so glad I found your blog again! I had lost it several years ago and gave up searching for it. I also stopped being so efficient at blogging, too, so that helped in my lack of success. :) I've been wondering how you guys have been for a while now.

It was so fun to get your Christmas card and see a new addition to your family, especially a girl! I am looking forward to reading up on how life has been for you guys. Happy New Year!

Jessica said...

Finally got caught up on reading your blog! Loved it! Hope you're enjoying my blog updates too!