Friday, February 26, 2016

Cheer Eruption

Went on a field trip today with Will (and Addison). We went to a gymnastics class. It was fun!!! Will had a blast and was able to get a lot of energy out. I also was able to witness my son being a little bit of a class clown. He has tons of friends and he loves getting distracted by them as well as distracting them..... 

Stretching to begin the day.

little groups of 5 kids with an instructor. Lots of little activities 



 I discovered Will had NO idea what a somersault was.... it was hilarious to watch him learn!!! I guess I've never taught him... honestly there is no way I'd be able to teach him, especially on hard wood floors~ouch!



clear over on the balance beam.


2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

What a fun idea for a field trip.

Anonymous said...

you might need to put him in a gym class! He would love it