Friday, February 5, 2016

Random

We built this new parking garage together. He was so excited and had so much fun playing with it for about 10 minutes. Then he didn't look at it again for a few days..... I was a little put out. So I returned the 10$ box and put it in an empty diaper box.... He has played with it a bit more since, but not like I expected....  bummer. Lot of effort for something I really thought he would love and it didn't pan out.



Cheering our Seahawks on... sad they didn't make it to the super bowl :(


A borrowed toy, that Will likes more than Addison!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so surprised that he doesn't like it very much! I thought this would be right up his alley! Addison in her seahawks shirt is too cute!

Jeanna said...

Sorry the garage didn't work out. Funny how we think there are things are kids are going to go bonkers over and they don't seem to care....then they can really freak out about something that seems so insignificant. KIDS! :)