Friday, February 5, 2016

Jonas Blizzard

Truly.... these pictures speak for themselves.... It was the craziest storm ever... We were so lucky and grateful that we didn't lose power, that Dale was home and that EVERYTHING was cancelled or closed so we could be snowed in and just ENJOY!!! After 36-38 inches of snow... we spent lots of time digging, shoveling and playing!

As it begins~






5 cars buried in there! Ours and our neighbors!







The wind was pretty intense and our door was just frozen shut about~

made snow ice cream! It was okay

Dale spent HOURS digging and shoveling. He even dug our neighbor (grandma betty) out.



On Sunday when it was pretty warm. Addison ventured out for a few minutes! Too bright!


Finding things to occupy our time inside!






4 comments:

WesLaurie said...

I love the pictures of the snow! I am SO JEALOUS!!! I have never had great snow like this! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

The cars buried is crazy! The whole thing is crazy! I love it.

mom/Janet said...

See what you would have missed if you hadn't moved to Winchester? He He

Jeanna said...

Under those conditions, I could endure a blizzard every winter! I'd love to be "stuck" inside, stocked with what I need, the power never goes out, I have my hubby home and just enjoy. Can we do that now? :)