Sunday, May 8, 2016

Luxembourg

Leaving France we headed East and were able to drive through and stop in Luxembourg. I really was excited about this stop. I had heard a few things from people and asked that we make a point of stopping. Nobody argued with me and I think we all found it to be one of the highlights!

This country and city was perfectly quaint, beautiful and so nice. We enjoyed walking through the streets and seeing the sites. We seemed to be the only tourists around which was nice. 




Up close and personal with their Royal Palace, not even a fence!

We made a stop at the Chocolate House where we enjoyed a nice cup of hot cocoa. They had over 30 different flavors of cocoa. It was yummy and a lot of fun!


Walking down this fantastic cobblestone road to visit "Europe's most beautiful balcony". It certainly was beautiful.











Almost looks like Angel Moroni huh?!


We LOVED Luxembourg!!!! I want to see more of it someday!

2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

I won't comment n each post but let it be known, I am loving seeing and reading about your trip.

Jessica said...

Love the Chocolate House and your spoon!