Beautiful Autumn colors this year! I have loved driving and seeing all the vibrant trees and walking around our neighborhood. Just beautiful!
This boy is just the cutest and so good and kind. Love him so much. I couldn't resist taking these pictures of him wearing these fake glasses. Plus, I can't get enough of his dimples in the 2nd one.
Will is loving and thriving in Kindergarten. He has made good friends with a small group of boys and I've enjoyed it because I've since become friends with all their moms. Its a lot of fun to get together out of school and do things with friends.
Field trip to the pumpkin patch.
Playing flag football together
He was excited about receiving a medal.
Will and Addison enjoying the park together. Will is usually the best sport and big brother to have around. He doesn't mind helping Addison climb to the top and slide down with her. Love it.
Pitched our tent so we could listen to General Conference.
Birthday party for a friend at the fire station.
We went to the zoo in D.C. the other day. Such BEAUTIFUL weather and such a good outing as a family. Will was most excited to see the zebra and of course the adorable Panda's!!!
Most of the animals were out enjoying the sun and it was so fun to see!












2 comments:
What cute kids and fun activities you've been doing!
Being in school and making friends is so great! Love the conference tent!
Post a Comment