Helping Dad rake leaves and hang Christmas lights.
A small amount of leaves and a bit of fun. We had so many leaves last year but I guess most of them blew away this year.
We headed down to Richmond for Thanksgiving this year. Dale had to work but he luckily had an overnight in Richmond the day before so we were able to pick him up and spend the evening together. It was great.
We had a good time with Abbie, Ella, Jeff and his parents. Thanks for letting us join you!
The day after Thanksgiving we had a miniature Thanksgiving dinner at home with Dale. We ate a rotisserie chicken instead of turkey but it was so nice and simple.

4 comments:
Love your Cherry 7up on your table! We bought some too. :)
I am enjoying all the decorations in the background! I really like your leaf pictures just like I liked Heidi's too! Gosh, Addison is adorable!
I've read and enjoyed all of your most recent posts. It's my way of enjoying the sweet little kids. Love them so much.
I love the pictures of Will and Addison, they are so cute. Can't wait to see you guys in one week!
Post a Comment