Now that Will is in school all day, Addison and I are buddies. We've done a few bike rides together.
Daddy and Addison having a good time while Mom is working!
She's in the 'get into everything' phase and you can usually see her trail of destruction within 10 min of her being awake every morning.
Her hair is getting longer! Now I can do 3 ponytails. Love it.
Her current obsessions include reading and her boots. You will find her quietly flipping through books in her room or Will's. Or she will find her shoes and try to put them on or bring them to you for help. Its adorable in every way.
And yes, she started walking about a month ago. She was 13 months as she began and now she is a pro.







2 comments:
She is just adorable! I love her pigtails especially!
What a doll! I think the 3 pigtails is so funny!
Post a Comment