We started the Christmas season off with the annual light parade through old town Winchester. We went with friends and the kids had a great time!
We went with a fake tree this year..... but the real tree will come back next year.
Will's letter to Santa:
Dear Santa
please bring me
airplane
truck
helicopter
with remotes
thanks Will
(all he wanted was remote control everything!)
Winchester has the coolest live Nativity held by a local church on a civil war battlefield. It was incredible and I can't wait to do this every year!
Addison turned 15 months in December
We had a stay-cation (I guess they are called) and went to Dulles/D.C. We stayed in a hotel and went to the mall and rode this little train, kids loved it. The next day we spent in D.C.
Our ward's Christmas party. Will singing with the primary.
He told me he got a little nervous but that Santa said "I'll see what I can do!!"
Addison wouldn't take her eyes off of Santa!
We ran into Santa again and she sat on his lap just fine.
Having fun with antlers and Rudolph noses
2nd year getting Rudolph pancakes.... But I think we will continue this tradition at home next year.
After Christmas we went to NC to visit the Saunders for a few days. It was warm and we had so much fun! Addison and I both LOVE having Jade as the older cousin.









1 comment:
A Christmas parade would be so fun! I love that you took a picture of Will's Santa letter. That will be fun to remember in the years to come. :) Such cutie little kiddos you have! You also look gorgeous in the nativity picture!
Post a Comment