The weekend after Hong Kong we drove down to North Carolina to visit my sister and her family. Dale was great and stayed home to watch all the younger kids while Heidi and I went and watched her oldest sing in a choir concert. So cheesy but we both were choking back tears. It was so good and Jade's group sang great songs!
The main reason we came was to celebrate Jade's 11 birthday. She is really into Harry Potter so Heidi threw a fantastic party for her and her friends. I loved helping and it turned out so great!
Dining hall with different houses, goblet of fire and sorting hat.
Her smashed cake- she loved it all!
Abbie made me some mittens for my birthday. They are so great!!
And my recent most favorite picture of these two cute kids. I dressed Addison and then Will came out dressed so they could match. He is so sweet to her and she adores him. Love it.






1 comment:
That party was crazy amazing! Great job! Such little cuties you have!
Post a Comment