We dyed Easter eggs with cousins this year and tried a new method of dying involving shaving cream. It was a lot of fun and the eggs did turn out very cool looking. It took a long time and when I bit into the first egg I was so disappointed because it tasted like shaving cream. A whole 2 dozen eggs ruined, if I would have know I would have stuck to the original, but it was still fun!
Wearing gloves so we didn't get too messy!
we also made sugar cookies and had fun decorating them!
Our ward had an Easter Egg hunt and Easter activity. It was fun to bring cousin's and also Will's friend from Kindergarten came.
Easter morning finding baskets and eggs.
Easter Sunday
3 comments:
Wow! Dad and I spent the whole morning looking at all these great pictures on all your posts! So much fun and the kids are so cute!
I'm glad the shaving cream worked, but too bad that it ruined the eggs for eating! That's the best part! The sugar cookies looked fun though!
yeah for sure not doing shaving cream eggs again. I wonder if whip cream would work? we still had so much fun though
Post a Comment