A few pictures to remember!
Addison's hair is starting to get long enough for her to get some serious BED HEAD!!! Every morning and after nap time we have to fix her hair! I love it :)
A friend gave us a Belle dress, Addison quite enjoyed wearing it!
Fun at the children's museum in town.
Happy Mother's Day
My best friend Lacey and her family came and stayed for a few days. We had so much letting the kids play and staying up late talking!
Addison was obsessed with baby Ivie
Addison and Porter
Only 2 months apart!
Playing in the backyard
So much fun seeing Lacey and getting to know her husband and kids. Also so glad they live close now so we can see each other more than once a year!






2 comments:
Such adorable pictures of Addison!! I loved them. :)
oh my gosh, the picture of addison blowing the dandelion! So cute! also, the belle dress! love it! I am glad lacey came to visit.
Post a Comment