I love before and after pictures!!!! Just a few things we've been working on over the past 6+ months!
We added shiplap above our fireplace and under our bar area. I love it!!!! I repainted my cedar chest and the hutch which drastically changed the look and brightened the space. We bought some new rugs, chairs/couches, curtains and a new dining table! I redid our old dining table and it now serves as my sewing table upstairs which is super fun! All of the changes we've done changes the entire feel of the house and we use our hearth room regularly now that there are places to sit! We also added an accent wall in our front room where eventually we'll add a piano. I learned a lot doing that room, as I had to take down the chair railing, fix the walls, repaint and then do the accent wall. It's such a fun wall and I love it! We moved our old couch upstairs along with the love sac we inherited and now have sitting in the toy room which is amazing!
In the laundry room I add wallpaper (which I love!) we also built a shelf for above the W/D.
Outside we got a new shed since our old was destroyed due to the tornado. We built 2 high bunk shelves and then 2 lower work station/shelves. Its amazing to have storage and space! Around the house we thinned a lot of bushes and trees and mulched everything. Looked so much better! We also planted tulips for the spring, (can't wait!) and took out some grass and added some gravel. Little things but they add so much!














































































1 comment:
I love all your changes! So pretty!
Post a Comment