Grandpa and Grandma Heward drove home with us from Thanksgiving to visit for a few days!
We tried to explore some antique stores but didn't have much luck due to Covid :( We were able to celebrate Grandpa's birthday with some panda express and we had a lot of fun showing them updates to our house, relaxing and playing.

 |
| Grandma made Sugar cookies! |
 |
| Mom helped me make a Disney tree skirt for our Disney tree! |
 |
| candy countdown from Dale's childhood! |
 |
| Foam gingerbread houses, kids were so excited to do these and they were fun to build and decorate without the mess! win/win! |
 |
| Jameson LOVES to read and I usually find him in his room at least once a day reading on the chair with all his books! Its so cute! |
 |
| I made a new Christmas sign! |
 |
| We spotted the Christmas Star! |
 |
| I bought a Christmas sticker book and we all enjoyed creating the pictures |
 |
| New 'Hear Him' ornaments from the Primary and my friend made me this new apron. |
 |
| Rudolph pancakes, yearly tradition now for probably 7 years?! |
 |
| You know you live with a bunch of kids when you go to wrap and this is what you find... ugh! But Addison and Will gifted us some very special homemade presents this year which were very thoughtful! |
 |
I sent Addison and Jameson out to play one day while I jumped in the shower. Addison came inside and when I went to check on the kids I found Jameson having the time of his life playing and jumping in a giant mud puddle! I had no idea it was muddy outside but he played for probably 20 min in that puddle and was so happy! But he smelled bad!
|
 |
| Can't help but laugh when you look over and Addison is meditating- So random! |
No comments:
Post a Comment