Sunday, June 6, 2021

House Projects

I've been dreaming of changing our master closet to a more functional, custom closet for awhile and spent months planning. It was a BIG project but I am so happy with how it turned out! I used a custom design program on Home Depot and was able to build it exactly like I wanted it.


LOTS of boxes, and I was barely able to squeeze everything into the truck and bed but it finally fit and I brought it all home! 




Before

 

Took everything out and tore down the old stuff, then patched, painted and prepped for the new closet. 



 


It took a while to build and put back together but it is amazing! SO happy!

Small project, but I took off the bathroom door and added this sliding door. It has helped so much with space in the small bathroom. Love it. 

Our bedroom before


AFTER!!

  



Moved Jameson upstairs and the guest room downstairs. He figured out how to climb out of his crib, opened the closet door and discovered my crafting paints.. I thought he was sleeping during his nap, but he was playing with paint instead!!! 



Helping us pick plants to put around our shed in the backyard. 







1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOVE the custom closet! Do you guys have a truck now?!! So fun! That barn door is fabulous! I love it! Love your bedroom too. Super cute! Did the paint come out of the carpet? What a crazy kid! Haha! I really like your shed. I am trying to talk Andrew into something like it at our house. :)