![]() |
| Aunt Abbie and Elliot sent some dress-ups for Addison |
![]() |
Addison has really enjoyed taking Ninja Warrior classes, she is insanely strong and I am impressed with all that she can do! ![]() ![]() |
![]() |
| First tooth lost!! |
![]() |
| last day of preschool! Fun with friends |

![]() |
Will leveled up to Ninja Warrior 3 and has mastered the warped wall! Super fun to see him do hard things! ![]() |
![]() |
| Last Day of 4th Grade!! |
![]() |
| Will made honor roll all year and we are so proud of him! He has discovered that hard work pays off and seeing the academic success is pretty exciting! |


![]() |
| I've been learning the fine art of sourdough bread making. This is my best loaf yet! Super yummy and its has been fun to learn the tricks. |
![]() |
| Cousins came to visit! Dane and Bridget and kids came for a few days! |
![]() |
| The Mississippi river walk trail! |
![]() |
| Visited the Memphis Zoo! |
![]() |
| Can't miss visiting the sporting goods store inside the pyramid! |
![]() |
| Cousins were able to join Addison and Will at a ninja warrior class! |


































1 comment:
Addison's face in that bonnet is hilarious! I'm surprised it wasn't you pulling Addison's tooth! haha! Such a cute little tooth pillow. ;) Nice work on the sourdough! I've seen people super into that lately, but I've never been good at bread making. :)
Post a Comment