Thursday, December 8, 2022

Beginning of December

We got tickets to see AMY GRANT in concert! It was so fantastic! 

 

Had to get myself this shirt!!! Best and most favorite Christmas song ever! It was fun to be at her concert in Tennessee and experience a 'Tender Tennessee Christmas' :)

Ward Christmas Party
Addison along with multiple other primary kids played 2 Christmas songs in front of everyone! I was trying to prep her and said "what happens if you mess up because you're nervous?" thinking she would respond with "just keep going".... instead she responded with "why would I mess up, why would I be nervous?". Ha ha, I LOVE her confidence! And she proved it... she did perfectly and loved every second!

 


Advent calendars from Aunt Abbie and from our neighbors across the street! So much chocolate!

 

Will's first band concert! They played 4 songs and they sounded GOOD!! I was so impressed for a beginner band! 

 

Sugar cookie fun with the Lowry's

 

Favorite Things party and the 2 cakes my friend made that were delicious and beautiful!

 

Miniature snow globe craft night :)

 

Will had a swim meet one Saturday morning.... we were alerted to our doorbell camera being rung and our door pounded on. Trying to listen to the 2 girls screaming was all about a fire!! Since we weren't home, Dale rushed home to find police men, firetrucks and neighbors everywhere! I guess our back yard neighbor had burned a pizza and set it outside on the grass to cool off and not stink up his house. It was so hot that it started his backyard on fire, and in turn burned about 4 backyards! Luckily ours was only about 10 feet of our backyard. But for a minute, or two, we were kindof nervous! 


 

Addison went to Scarlett's spa bday party!

Kids bought Grandpa Heward a singing, bum shaking horse for his birthday. They were so excited to give it to him!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

So much in this post! Andrew and I were super jealous about you going to see Amy Grant. I especially love her too and we had just found one of her cd's in a thrift store and bought it right around the same time you went to the concert. So fun! That's fantastic that Addison wasn't nervous to play the piano. I still get nervous about things like that all the time! How cool that Will is also playing the trumpet! So many fun activities and your mini snow globes are adorable! Crazy about your back yard fire! The kids get to go to so many fun birthday parties! Love what the kids bought for dad for his birthday too!