Saturday, December 10, 2022

NYC- Day 2

The entire reason we came to NYC was to see the Rockettes perform!!!! It was the most incredible performance I have ever seen! Truly magical and so well done! We loved it! 
 

  


The theatre was so beautiful inside!

 

 


FAO Schwarz toy store in times square
 

 

 

She was having a blast playing with toys and exploring everything! 


Best tacos of my life! I couldn't wait to come back to visit and get these again! 

 


Times Square

 


We went to the American Girl store for Addison!!! I surprised her with this and she was thrilled!! She has loved her doll for years and I've been so excited to take her to the store. It was the best! We both had such a good time looking at everything! 


  

 



 

She ended up getting her dolls ears pierced. The workers were so sweet and took the doll into a back room and then brought her back and said "She was brave, she didn't even cry!"  She also left with a baby American Girl doll for her AG doll, its so small and adorable! 
 
Aunt Bridget did everyone's hair matching! 


 


We thought about ice skating at this super famous, popular rink.  Then decided no way, when we realized how small it is, how expensive and you only get a small amount of time to skate. Totally not worth it! 

 


 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

All of these experiences are so fun and amazing! I love Addison's poses in everything. Haha!