Tuesday, December 20, 2022

December- part 2

While I was in NYC- Will had a primary activity up at the church for the few kids moving from primary up to Young Men's. He and Dale had a really good experience and Will is so excited to be in YM's!! 
 
 

Dale and I celebrated our 13th year anniversary!!! 
We were supposed to go see the Nutcracker ballet together to celebrate, but our babysitter cancelled last minute, so I ended up taking Addison and Dale stayed home with the boys. We enjoyed it :)


Zoo day! 

    

 

We went to the Bass Pro shop with friends to see Santa! 

 

 


  

 


The primary collected new stuffed animals for a service project this year and the Primary activity kids were able to donate them. 

 

Our church worked with another local church and donated hundreds of thousands worth of food to people in need. It was a really good experience for our family to participate in!

 


Jameson had his preschool Christmas program- we were all laughing SO hard because he picked his nose almost the entire time he was up on stage!

 

 






 



 


We got snow?! ;) Kids still played in it! 

Jameson is obsessed with puzzles right now!

checking on Santa games 


The 3 year old tantrums have begun.......

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sorry you had to miss your anniversary date. I wish I could have babysat! Hilarious that Jameson picked his nose almost the entire time he was on stage!! Who came to visit in the snow picture?