Wednesday, February 15, 2023

CR- zip lines and ATV


From Uvita, we woke up and drove 2 hours north along the coast to Jaco, stopping along the way to see a local church building. 

 

We had a 5 hour zipline/atv tour this day! We were both so excited and it turned out even better than we imagined! It was so much fun!!!! There were 10 ziplines that were incredibly long and it was amazing being above the rainforest- spectacular views!


 




  


 

We were SO dirty after 3 hours on our atv!!! It was the best day going fast, driving thru mud and rivers and finding waterfalls etc. We climbed a steep mountain for a great overlook of the Jaco area, saw 2 big waterfalls and was able to swim and jump into 1 of them. Great day! 






 





I love how the bathrooms are open air. Different and fun!

Dinner right by the beach before heading up to our airbnb

 

 

We passed Tarcoles (crocodile) bridge and spotted 5-6 huge crocodiles! We stopped at dusk so most were asleep... during the day you can see 50+ crocodiles swimming around! 

 

Our tiny home airbnb was SO cute! 
Beautiful grounds with an outdoor bathroom which was fun but weird feeling! I kept waiting for some animal to jump in with us!  

 

 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love all the photos they took of you on your adventure! The open air bathroom are different for sure! I would keep wondering if anyone was looking. Haha!