"Don't get mad, get even" - Robert F. Kennedy
As Leisa blogged about in the last post, she made a mistake in the kitchen. She decided though that she wasn't going to get mad, she was going to get even. So she was back at it on Wednesday in the kitchen. She has wanted to try out the bread recipe that my mom showed her when we were home in January. I came home to this wonderful aroma of cinnamon and homemade bread. It felt like growing up all over again. So nice to come home to. Now, I won't comment on whose rolls are better. There is just no winning with that. I will just say that I am very proud of Leisa getting even with the kitchen in this way! YUM!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! They look wonderful. Looks like you've got the knack. With time, they'll get even better. Those rolls and sweet dough go back many generations so you're on the right track. Good for you.
Yum Yum! I wish I could have one of each. :)
Lisa, Guess who taught me to make rolls/cinnamon rolls? My hubby. And, guess which recipe? The one from Aunt Lois! :)
I love that recipe, you just cannot go wrong!
Congrats on your REDEMPTION.
Jeanna
YUM is right! oh my - those look delish. What a good husband to express his pride!
Picture perfect!
Post a Comment